How to buy double layer high borosilicate glass cup
Some friends who are more concerned about the glass industry may often hear someone mention double layer high borosilicate glass cup. We often come into contact with glass cups, but because many people do not know enough about the glass industry, various problems have arisen around it.
How to choose double layer high borosilicate glass cup?
1. Whiteness: Bright glass has no obvious color.
2. Bubble: bubbles of a certain number, width and length are allowed, but bubbles that can be pierced by steel needles are not allowed.
3. Transparent bulge: refers to the glass body with uneven melting. For a glass with a capacity of less than 142L, there shall be no more than one glass with a length of no more than 1.0mm; for a glass with a capacity of 142~284mL, there shall not be more than one glass with a length of no more than 1.5mm, and transparent protrusions of 1/3 of the glass body are not allowed. rise.
4. Miscellaneous particles: refers to the opaque granular impurities with a length of no more than 0.5mm and no more than one.
5. Cup mouth roundness: the cup mouth is not round, and its diameter difference is not more than 0.7 ~ 1.0 mm.
6. Stripes: not allowed to be visible within a distance of 300mm.
7. Cup height deviation (cup height deviation): the height difference of the cup body does not exceed 1.0 ~ 1.5 mm.
8. Thickness difference of cup mouth: no more than 0.5 ~ 0.8 mm.
9. Shearing marks: refers to striped or centipede-like shearing marks, the length does not exceed 20~25mm, the width does not exceed 2.0mm, exceeds the bottom of the cup or is white and shiny, and those exceeding 3mm are not allowed.
10. Moulding: The cup body is the hidden mark of the recording line, and it is not allowed if it is obvious from the head.
11. Cup body suction: It means that the cup body is not flat, and no obvious rise is allowed.
12. Rubbing: Rubbing refers to the friction between the glass and the diameter of the glass, leaving tarnished marks on the body of the glass, which are obviously not allowed at first glance. Scratches refer to the collision between double layer high borosilicate glass cups, leaving traces on the surface of the cup body, shiny ones are not allowed.