How to wash and maintain drinking glass water bottle
Although the drinking glass water bottle is transparent and beautiful, it is not easy to store and must be placed carefully. In fact, among all the cups, the glass is the healthiest. Because the glass does not contain organic chemicals, when people drink water or other beverages from the glass, they do not have to worry about harmful chemicals being drunk into the stomach, and the surface of the glass is smooth and easy to clean, so people drink from the glass. Water is the healthiest and safest.
It is best to wash the drinking glass water bottle immediately after each use. If it is too troublesome, it should be washed at least once a day. You can wash it before going to bed at night and then dry it. When cleaning the cup, not only the mouth of the cup, but also the bottom and wall of the cup should not be ignored, especially the bottom of the cup, which is not cleaned often, which may precipitate a lot of bacteria and dirt. Professor Cai Chun especially reminded female friends that lipstick not only contains chemical components, but also easily absorbs harmful substances and pathogens in the air. When drinking water, harmful substances will be brought into the body, so the lipstick left on the cup must be cleaned. Simply rinsing the cup with water is not enough, it is better to use a brush. In addition, since the important ingredient of dishwashing liquid is chemical synthesis agent, it should be used with caution, and attention should be paid to rinsing with clean water. To clean a cup with a lot of greasy, grime, or tea stains, squeeze toothpaste onto the brush and brush back and forth inside the cup. Since toothpaste contains both detergent and extremely fine abrasives, it is easy to wipe off residual substances without damaging the cup.
Many people like to drink tea, but it is difficult to remove the tea scale on the drinking glass water bottle. A layer of tea scale growing on the inner wall of the tea set contains cadmium, lead, iron, arsenic, mercury and other metal substances. They are brought into the body when drinking tea, and combine with nutrients such as protein, fat and vitamins in food to form insoluble precipitates that hinder the absorption of nutrients. At the same time, the entry of these oxides into the body can also cause diseases and functional disorders of the nervous, digestive, urinary and hematopoietic systems, especially arsenic and cadmium can cause cancer, cause fetal malformations, and endanger health. Therefore, those who have the habit of drinking tea should always clean the tea scale on the inner wall of the tea set in time. In order to save you from worrying about this, here are a few ways to remove tea scale:
1. Remove the tea scale on the metal tea separator. When the metal tea separator is used, it will become black due to the tea scale. If it cannot be washed off with a medium-sized detergent, it can be soaked in vinegar or bleached. It can be easily descaled after soaking.
2. Remove the tea scale on the drinking glass water bottle or teapot. The teacup and teapot will be stained with a lot of tea after being used for a long time. Rub it with a sponge dipped in salt, which can be easily removed.
3. In addition to small pieces of tea scale, you can soak it in a solution of bleach or cleaning powder and leave it overnight to remove the tea scale.
4. The easiest way to remove tea scale from potato skins is to use potato skins to help. Put the potato skin in a teacup, then put it in boiling water, cover it, suffocate it for 5 to 10 minutes, and then shake it up and down a few times to remove the tea scale.
5. Scrub with toothpaste or broken egg shells, and then rinse with water.