Maintenance tips for double layer high borosilicate glass cup
Time of issue:
1. In the daily cleaning of the double layer high borosilicate glass cup, wipe it with a wet towel or newspaper. If it is stained, you can wipe it off with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar. You can also use the glass currently on the market for cleaning. Do not use strong acid and alkaline solutions for cleaning. The surface of the glass is easy to be frosted in winter. You can wipe it with a cloth dipped in strong salt water or white wine. The effect is very good.
2. Once the patterned double layer high borosilicate glass cup is dirty, it can be removed with a toothbrush dipped in detergent and wipe it in circular motions along the pattern. In addition, you can also drop some kerosene on the glass or use chalk dust and gypsum powder to moisten the glass and dry it, then wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton, so that the glass is clean and bright.
3. If there are oil stains on the double layer high borosilicate glass cup, you can spray the glass with cleaner, and then paste the plastic wrap to soften the solidified oil stain. After ten minutes, tear off the plastic wrap and wipe it with a damp cloth.
4. If you want to keep the double layer high borosilicate glass cup bright and clean, you must frequently clean it by hand. If there are handwritings on the glass, you can rub it with a rubber soak in water, and then wipe it with a damp cloth. If there is paint on the glass, wipe it with cotton dipped in hot vinegar, and wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it as bright as crystal.
5. Do not hit the surface of the double layer high borosilicate glass cup forcefully at ordinary times to prevent scratches on the glass surface. Handle with care and avoid collision.
6. The double layer high borosilicate glass cup is best placed in a relatively fixed place, do not move back and forth at will; place the object steadily to prevent the unstable center of gravity from overturning. In addition, avoid dampness, keep away from the stove, and isolate it from acid, alkali and other chemical reagents to prevent corrosion and deterioration.