What are the benefits of using glass Condiment Cruet
Some friends who are more concerned about the glass industry may often hear the advantages of glass Condiment Cruet. But because many people don't know enough about the glass industry, all kinds of questions have arisen around it. In order to help you better understand the benefits of using glass Condiment Cruet as a container and solve your doubts, this article has been compiled, hoping to be helpful.
Why Condiment Cruet is all glass bottles
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can well prevent the invasion of oxygen and other gases to the contents, and at the same time can prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing into the atmosphere;
2. Glass Condiment Cruet can be used repeatedly, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. The glass can easily change the color and transparency;
4. Glass Condiment Cruet is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for the packaging of acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, because glass Condiment Cruet is suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, and the development of automatic glass bottle filling technology and equipment is also relatively mature, using glass Condiment Cruet to package condiments has certain production advantages.
The main features of glass Condiment Cruet are: harmless, odorless; transparent, beautiful, good barrier, airtight, abundant and common raw materials, low price, and can be used multiple times. And it has the advantages of heat resistance, pressure resistance and cleaning resistance, and can be sterilized at high temperature and stored at low temperature.