What are the concerns for the production of Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle
There are quite a few types of oils on the market now, which can almost meet the needs of customers. To pack a good oil, of course, you need a suitable glass bottle type. Here is a brief introduction to the production of Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle. Related process and manufacturing process, to share some related content about the processing of Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle.
Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle Processing Precautions
1. Prevent cracks, cracks are the common defects of glass bottles. It may be very thin and often occur in the mouth, neck and shoulders of the bottle, some can only be found in reflected light, and sometimes the body and bottom of the Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle often have cracks.
2. Prevent uneven thickness, which refers to the uneven distribution of glass on the glass bottle. Generally, it is because the temperature of the glass gob is not uniform, and the part with high temperature has a small viscosity and is easily blown thin. The part with low temperature has large resistance and is thicker. The model temperature of the Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle is uneven, and the glass on the high temperature side cools slowly and is easily blown thin. Generally, the side with the lower temperature is blown thicker due to the rapid cooling of the glass.
3. To prevent deformation, the gob temperature and effect temperature of Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle are too high, and the bottle released from the forming die is not set. In the later stage, it tends to collapse and deform, and sometimes the bottom of the bottle is still soft, and the lines of the conveyor belt will be printed to make the bottom of the bottle uneven.
Introduction of Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle Processing Technology
1. Generally speaking, the beginning of manufacturing is to start processing of raw materials. Generally speaking, the Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle is made of glass, and the laminated glass does not contain carbon-free raw materials. Now, more quartz sand and borax are used. There are also boric acid, barite powder, barium carbonate, dolomite, marble, ammonium bicarbonate and other raw materials for processing, and a small amount of auxiliary raw materials are added in the whole process of production and processing.
2. Prepare relevant batching materials. The melting is further developed. Laminated glass is mixed with each other and heated in a pool kiln or pool furnace at a high temperature. Pay attention to keep the liquid glass that is uniform, free of air bubbles, and conforms to the forming regulations. Generally speaking, the heat treatment method of Olive Oil Vinegar Dispenser Oil Bottle is mainly based on quenching, heat treatment and other processing techniques. Causes in-situ stress, phase separation or crystallization inside the laminated glass.