Which is better, double layer high borosilicate glass cup or double layer ordinary glass cup?
Time of issue:
The double layer high borosilicate glass cup is made by using the properties of glass to conduct electricity at high temperatures, through heating inside the glass to achieve glass melting, and processed by advanced production technology. It is a special glass material with low expansion rate, high temperature resistance, high strength, high hardness, high light transmittance and high chemical stability. It is harmless to the human body. It is used for our common microwave oven special glass turntable, heat-resistant Teapot, teacup, etc. Many glass cups on the market are made of high borosilicate glass, which is more resistant to high and low temperatures than traditional glass, and is recognized as a safer glass material.
The raw material of ordinary glass is mainly silica, and it is mixed with a large amount of harmful heavy metal ions such as lead and zinc. In the event of high temperature and acidic beverages, the toxic substances in them are easily released. The damage to the body caused by long-term drinking should not be underestimated. Not to mention ordinary glass, which will break when the temperature changes suddenly, and the cuts caused by fine glass slag should not be underestimated.
The glass cup does not contain organic chemicals during the firing process. When people drink water or other beverages with a double layer high borosilicate glass cup, they don’t have to worry about the chemicals being drunk into their stomachs, and the glass surface is smooth and easy. For cleaning, bacteria and dirt are not easy to breed on the wall of the cup, so it is the healthiest and safest for people to drink water with a double layer high borosilicate glass cup.
Other water cup materials have hidden dangers. Colorful ceramics, especially the inner walls are coated with glaze. When the cup is filled with boiling water or drinks with high acidity and alkalinity, the lead and other toxic heavy metal elements in these pigments are easily dissolved in the liquid, and people drink liquids with chemical substances. , It will cause harm to the human body. Plasticizers are often added to plastics, which contain some toxic chemicals. When plastic cups are used to fill hot or boiling water, the toxic chemicals are easily diluted into the water, and the internal microstructure of the plastic has many pores. Hidden dirt, it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not cleaned.